This morning checked on both batches of plum wine and baked more zucchini bread!
Batch 1, where the fruit has been removed, is still fermenting nicely. This morning:
- Brix at 18.5, PA 10%, S.G. 1.070
- PH 3.2 and Acid at .875
- Stirred well
- Cleaned and filled airlock with fresh sanitizer
Batch 2, added the airlock with sanitizer to keep out fruit flies
- Still has the fruit bag, which I will remove around day 5 after pitching yeast
- Pushed down fruit bag, stirred well
- Cleaned and filled airlock with fresh sanitzer
- Air drying nicely
- Wipe a few spots with cheesecloth and small amount of vinegar
- Should be able to begin chilling tomorrow prior to waxing then aging
- Baked the last two loaves of zucchini bread from the one zucchini
- That makes 6 total, 5 went into the freezer for this winter.